Monday, September 10, 2012

It all began from here…

This was how the idea all started.

I was thinking one day about getting another bicycle.  Considering of course I had a mountain bike before and now a road bike that I use most of the time for training and fitness purposes.  I was looking for a bike perhaps serves somewhere in between a cross between the hardiness of a mountain bike and the road riding nature of the road bike.  Oh well, cause I wasn’t in it to really get hard-core in any particular genre.

road-bike-versus-mountain-bike-comparison-geometry-and-seat-height

Naturally from the above, you’d deduce I’d go for a hybrid… Yup, guess that’s where I was headed but I suddenly had the idea of putting together one.  Hmm, like “fusion cooking” I thought it would be a cool idea to get a mash of what I wanted and made it a custom work.

lightbulb

That little bicycle light bulb lit up in my head and I started to get a whole bunch of crazy ideas about working on bicycle.  Well, as a hobby, if you’d like to think of it that way.  Wouldn’t that be cool?  Hmm… perhaps I’d experiment for a bit before I got seriously into it.

Hence, my first bike project began! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment